2012年6月9日星期六

Yea Japanese BBQ and Shabu Shabu ♥


A lot of different style decoration u can view it through the environment ^^


Busy ING =)


Special thing that you can found from the restaurant (: The unique cook style

This is where we located (: Yea Japanese BBQ and Shabu Shabu

Transformer measurement board for child ((:
The blogger =)


 First restaurant that i step in during my mid-sem break is Yea Japanese BBQ and Shabu Shabu. Yeappi, final i can hang out with my dearest sister . What a good news from her is she is pregnant now and going to up level from a new bride to a new mummy ((: Congratulation once again.

Fetch a future mummy and her's sisters and brother . Wow, I had been a driver for today ^^ Haha, thanks for trust me for my driving technique. Still consider safe ^^

Finally we reached. Hmm... The restaurant is near by Full House ( my second destination for next time) .
We're a very first customer for them =) Child need to measure their weight before enter. For those who consider minimum XXXcm (forgot it ) , price will be discount 50% or Free of Charge. Lolx, worth right???

Decoration of the whole shop will make you feel you're in Japan now =) Full with Japanese culture. Besides, dressing by workers or waitress also follow the style of Japan. U can BBQ there or steamboat there =) Choose what you like. Or both you can do it at the same time (:

I love and surprise with the tomyam soup =) Its is almost same with praginmall's tomyam =) Delicious and fit my favor. Dessert is one of the part that i strongly recommend too. Super like ^^ Its attractive =) Kaka.

The service is super good. Especially the waitress, there will cook for you according to what material that u had choose before. The tast very nice and thumb up ^^ Well, if you wan shows your cooking skill, you're allow to do so by cooking you self or D.I.Y. yourself . Hehe. Mummy is cooking and serve us (:

Ice-cream is a must after the lunch. BEST (:

PS:I had pass my day with them and thanks for the stand treat.

没有评论:

发表评论