2011年4月22日星期五

[- C Mark -]

31 March 2011 (Thursday)

Went to Changloon in the evening with my friends after finish class on 3.30pm =) It's a first time i went there on Sem Two =) Hehe. Sorry, sometime i'm lazy to went out. Hmmm... Shuttle is a good service for us i think. We went there by shuttle which provide by UUM =) Many students went out by shuttle . It's quite convinience =) After 20 or 25 minutes, we reached.  =)

The first thing we do is EATING =) A very first time i visit the restaurant =) The food quite nice and suitable for my taste. hehe.. U can visit there if u have a chance =) I love TOMYAM SUP so much =) It my favourite food =)

After having delicious lunch, we start our shopping at C Mark . Here is some photos for the day.





Tomyam Sup


Prawn


My things after shopping =)

没有评论:

发表评论