2010年9月2日星期四

-Bangkok Restaurant-

you can order food here
Chicken chop









Peace environment
Wen Wei, u hungry???
Look like so sad oh...
Be patient ah...
I know...
U are waiting d food...


Bangkok Restaurant
Strongly recommand this place to you
Erm...nat bad...
I love dis restaurant becourse of their environment...
It's too peace and d air was fresh...
Hehe...
U can view it when u enjoy ur lunch here...
I had been there for twice...
Having my breakfast after finish class v my coursemate...
We are trying western food...
Not bad...
Quite nice oso...
Hehe...
Some more d dcoration look like so high class...
Lecturer had been there oso...
Hmmm...
I think dis is one of the place tat lecturer often go for having their breakfast...
Hehe...
Oh ya...
Bangkok Restaurant locate at  building that opposite Colgis...

2 条评论:

  1. whr is tat place?? y i duno eh??

    回复删除
  2. haha...
    so deep...
    sem 3 d...oso don no...
    d building opposite colgis building...

    回复删除