2010年12月19日星期日

[ Packing ]

Fish Burger

My FC at Changloon

My strawberry room key for Sem One

All the things belongs to me... Hehe...my bed =)




The moment after finish packing ^^


Sem One reference Book =)


Apologize for a long time do not update my blog =( Hmmm... I'm kinda lazy + buzy recently =) Start my holidays for a month start from last Monday =) Sem One over jor as well as my final exam too =) Hehe... Extrem happy ^^

Finish last paper on 3.35pm ...Me and my coursemate waiting bus to go back our hostel ... What can i feel when i back to my hostel ... Parent is around =) Students is busy packing...

Yup... before we leave our hostel, we need to pass up the room key to office... At the same time, we need to clean up our room... Nothing inside the room... For those students who live far away from UUM, they need to keep all their thing inside a box...after word, keep it into a stor room which provide by officer...

 But, i'm not doing that. I keep all my reference book in the stor room oli.I bring back all my things =) LOLzzz... the car is quite full =) Haha...

Oh ya,monkeys came to our hostel...I think they are welcum our parents... LOLzzz...

Time fliers fast =) Finish my Sem One... five more sem to go =)

Dad and mum come and bring me back =) Thx them very much ^^ Daddy bring me to Changloon for my lunch... My FC ~not bad... U can get a try there =) Quite cheap...

Stay Turn =)

没有评论:

发表评论