2010年12月22日星期三

Penang ★16 DEC 2010 ★

16 December 2010 (Thursday)


It was second time i head to Penang within a week ... Yup, i love Penang very much... I love my hometown =)


Today, i went there with my lovely gang =) This is because of one of my friend's coursemate come to visit Penang... As his friends as well as Penang Lans , we should bring him to visit Penang... Hehe... 


Welcome to Penang =)


Around 12pm, start our journey. First, we bring them to Milk Temple. Milk Temple is good for all students. U may pray before u're sitting the exam. U can bring some milk there.U can choose either take all the milk back or put there for relieve. There will have a blessing for all students before UPSR, PRM, SPM, STPM. After pray, u can go inside the house beside the temple, monk will pray for you and give you a red in colour rope... u can tie up the rope in your hand .


Second place, we head to New World Park as usual. Hmmm... i miss the food =) Cha keow Tiao is my choose =) My friends ate Curry Mee as well =) If you have chance to Penang, you should have a try there. There have many foods can let you choose.


Third place is our  showplace =) That is Kek Lok Si =) A nice and beautiful place. This is the first time i went to the top by cable car. You can view and enjoy the scenery of Penang when u stand there =) I'm enjoying the view =) It's great. We took a lot of photos there =) Photo shooting is always my love =)


Lastly, we had our dinner at Sunset Bistro =) I love beach very much =) You can enjoy ur food. Tom Yam Mee is always my first choice =) The environment is quite cool and syok. U can hear the sound make from the wave of the sea =)


Yup,that is all for the post for today =) Let's enjoy it =)




We're praying =)




Lovely family


The moment waiting cable car =)


Captual with Dragon =)


Primary school students


Give a memories for our journey =)






Stevent is taller


Scenery of Penang Island =)




Kek Lok Si






This photo is so funny. It bring me a lot of fun while shooting this photo =) LOLzZz


You can tie up the rope at your hand =)






We're fighting to get the toy when captual the photo =) It's too attractive =)










Sunset Bistro, the foods that we enjoy =)




WoW~ he is busy =)




Romantic place =) It's suitable for couple =)





Stay Turn for my next post about Toy Museum =)

没有评论:

发表评论