2010年12月8日星期三

Xiao Xiao♥ Hwi Hwi♥ burthday celebration

Birthday gals =)

Singing birthday song ^^


Oh no~ Xiao Xiao spoil the birthday cake =(


08-12-2010 (Wednesday)

We're planning to give 20th surprise and early birthday celebration for my lovely coursemate -Xiao Xiao... Hmm... This is first time i join this kind of event... I'm so envy ... but unlucky~~~ my room do not have this kind of event... LOL... me and Cheng Yuan birthday on November while Rachel and Cai Yi birthday on February... So... there are no time for us since the time are not match... Hehe... just let it be ya =) I'm waiting next sem =) Hope we have the opportunity to do it =)

Oh ya ~ i guess the idea is come from Zi Ling or Senior ... 9pm me and Siok Ern are go to their room... All going smoothly... Hehe... yup~ that great ...Our birthday gal is coming =) She was unbelievable and surprise... Besides~ she get a shock when she saw me and Siok Ern at her room oso... LOL... Her act quite cutie =) Singing birthday song is our next action... 

We have an idea =) We plan to help Hwi Hwi celebrate her birthday too ^^ Today is her birthday =) Yup~ we done it successfully  =) Hehe... She look like so happy and surprise... She said a lot of thanks to us... Hehe...

Wish Xiao Xiao and Hwi Hwi 'Hapy Burthday' =)
Stay Happy ya =]

没有评论:

发表评论