2011年1月16日星期日

Tao* The day we Together

12-1-2011 (Wednesday)


Esther is my driver. Arond 7pm,we head to Auto City Tao together =) I love to meet with them... I love to chat with them as well as gossip with them too. It's a enjoyable time for us =) A very first time i head to TAO =) I wish to go there for a long long time ago. Finally, i have time to do it with my dear sis...


Esther,Steff,Sharry,Wen and Yaya...We're actor for today =) Buffet is our dinner .. Yeapi, we're so excited...This is our dinner =)

U may have a taste there. The environment quite nice and romantic =) U may reserve a palce first before you went there. U need to pay for RM58 (Dinner buffet) or RM40++ (Lunch buffet) . It's quite merit becouse you can enjoy delectable food. Besides, it's quite suitable for those who want gathering with friends.

We have a lot of fun there =) Dear sis, i love the moment we together =) Waiting for our next gathering =)


Well, Let's the pic talk =)




I can taste some milk inside the food =) I love it very much =)


章鱼烧


Esther's lover




We love this =) 鲍鱼片


I'm not dare to eat yet it look like very delicious =) Finally, i dare to have a try =)


We order this repeatly =)






No body love this =( Wen and me settle it =)


Sharry is excited to waiting this food =)


Sharry love UNAGY,but she dislike the bean curd


鱼翅汤


I love Sushi but not Unagy


We cant finish it =(




Sharry and esther settle it =)




I love this =) It's nice =)


Reorder again =) Sharry intro me and wen =) We enjoy the food =)




Salad






Wen and me =)


She is enjoying her meal =)


Birthday gal


Esther and Sharry =)


Playing 'Ten Fifteen' becouse of we can not finish all the food =)


没有评论:

发表评论