2011年1月22日星期六

Welcome 2011♥

31-12-2010 ( Friday )

Countdown is our love especially countdown for a new year =) I love this event very much =) I love countdown with my dear and friends.

Around 6.30pm, me, yang, sarah, sarah's sis and lai cheng head to Auto City for our porpose today =) We enjoy our dinner at Ice-ice Baby. First, we feel angry. Second, we miss ice-cream so much. Third, we need a place to sit for waiting  12am.Hehe...

We feel embarrassed if we keep sitting there after finish our dinner... There're many person who are waiting for the sit =) So, we decided to leave the place and go around Auto City. There have many shop which are having discount now =)

No more place for us =( Luckly, we found a place at Swensenz. We plan to have a drink there =) Hehe... We chit chat there =) As i mention before, i love gathering and gossip with friends.

Left 10 minutes, we start to countdown with the DJ. Wah~ it's a new year for us. Happy New Year =) Fireworks appear in the sky =) Wah~ it look very beautiful. It have many shape and colourful. Hehe. Make a wish also is a important part for welcoming a new year.

Goodbye 2010 =) I have a sweet and memorable 2010.
Welcome 2011 =) I wish i'll have a good year too.


Yang is on line now...




This is wat Mango fried rice look like








Traffic Light ice-cream =)


My dinner =)














Ice Lemon Tea at Swensenz


Sarah and me XD



Lai Cheng,Sarah and me =)

没有评论:

发表评论