2011年1月9日星期日

-Unexpected Result-

Hey reader~i'm here again...Sorry that i din update my blog recently ...I'm kinda lazy now... Besides, i'm working part time now =) I wish i can update my blog ~ but.. sorry to say that i prefer movie compare to blogging =)

I have received a good news form my dear roomate-Cai Yi. Thanks her for bring me a good news while i'm going back my sweet home =)

I really cant believe that i can get this result =) I get an unexpected result for my sem one =) A very first present for my sem one =) Thanks God =) Thanks myself too =) Yaya~Congraz =) Thanks my dear too =) Oh ya, thanks my dear coursemate -Xiao Xiao and Stephy too =) They really teach me a lot especially Management =) I think i cant get a good result without them =) I wish they won't leave me for my coming sem =) Hope that both of you stil same DPP with me same block since my roomates leave me alone =)

Lastly, i'll work hard again for my coming sem =) Friends, congraz for your result too =)

没有评论:

发表评论