2011年5月31日星期二

Barbecue -VS- Paradise

 Dig ING...


 Our barbecue place =)

 Paradise =) My love beach =)

 Our food for the day

 Hotdog 

 Leng Lui Boss

 Satey

 Table which made from boxes...


 Yummy...Yummy...

 The bride photo shooting =)

 Finish having dinner...

 Nice shooting =)


 The girl and the view =)


 Happy birthday 


 The night of the beach

End up =)

28-5-2011 (Saturday)

Finally sem two is end =) The first event that plan by my gang is Barbecue... WoW, it was a long time i do not attend this kind of event =) Extremely excited when i heart this news =) Great right? 

We head to paradise on 3pm =) It was traffic jam at Gurney =( It took some time to reached Paradise. Nice and beauty beach that i love =) Twelve of us reach =) Start to carry all the things to the beach. I can felt the wind blew on me especially my hair. Become 'siao cha boh'. LoLx =) It still ok i think at less the weather not so hot and make me felt comfort.


A very first thing is the fire. Well, this job we pass for guys to settle it. Hakhak =) For the girls include me, keep gossip and prepare for the food =) It take some time to breaking out a fire. Finally it done =) What a happy moment. Well, before that i'm the camera girl for the day. My camera back to my side =) Happy...


The food was barbecue by the guy =) They pass the food for us. Me just sitting and wait for the food due to the smoke is quite hot. I cant keep sitting in front of the fire, it'll make me fall in sick.


Hmmm... i love the fish, chicken, and others =) Especially the sos who make by shuei wei's mummy. It's tasty =) Wish to learn it. Kaka =) 


I enjoy sunshine especially the moment when the sun went down =) It was a beautiful and wonderful view. It's time to sing a birthday song for Beng Hui. Happy birthday again =) 


After packing, it time to packing and back to our sweet home =) Before end up, total payment just RM18++ per each person. What a nice picnic for me =) 

Stay turn for my next post - Straits Quay 

没有评论:

发表评论