2011年5月6日星期五

No more shopping =(

Study week is going to end up =( I'm going back UUM again on sunday. I'll face my final exam as usual =) Huh, honestly, i hope i can finish it as fast as possible =) I'll having three months holidays. This is what i waiting for =) Hehe.

Back home for two weeks. Yup, i can said that i finish all my time with revision =) The sevent subjects that i took on this sem =) Actually quite rush for the rivision. I cant memories all the things if i just revision for a time. I need to keep repeat frequently. Haiz~ What a bad study habit. No choice, but the important thing is i can finish it on time and sit for the exam =) LOL ...

Due to my plan, i'm allow to have maximum three days for my shopping time =( Bad right??? No more dating for me since my bf is sitting on his exam now =( No more gathering with my geng since we're busy for doing revision =(

What i promise for my self ??? I'll start my outing time, keep blogging and hope to have a trip once the holidays start =) Haha ... Great right ??? Some more, i'm going to do my passport so that i can have a trip with my coursemate on the coming sem. Sould like so excited ... Hiak Hiak Hiak =)

Last, gambateh for my coursemate as well as me too =) +u ya =)

没有评论:

发表评论