2011年2月12日星期六

[ Tom Yam Mee ]

Fish Chip =) My love =)

Tom Yam Mee from 'Xua Xua Guo'





'Zi Cai Tang'~ my love too =)


1-2-2011 ( Tuesday )

Weak up in the morning. 'Hokkien Ta' as my breakfast. Miss it and love it damn much =) Thanks papa and mama bought this for me =) Washing mt cloths is my next action. Lucky i finish it before i went out with my friends.

I head to Lai Cheng's house first =) The baby boy was cute =) I love baby very much since i had work as a kintergarden teacher =) LOL. Start missing my lovely childs. But i think i wont back to visit them after i leave my work place.

Finally we reach Pragimall safety. I have been visit a shop which full with accessory. It's quite suitable for me =) After shop awhile, we're feeling hungry =( Hmmm... Tom Yam Mee is our love =) That why we had our lunch there =) It's delicious =) Thumbs up =) Hehe.

That all for the pose =)
Stay turned =)

没有评论:

发表评论