2011年2月10日星期四

New Layout ♥ New Tittle ♥

It a long time i din update my blog .. Sorry for my readers =( I'm outing recently =) As you know, i love outing very much compare with just keep sitting in the house =) LoL ...

Early morning i had been weak up becouse of a call. A very first time i meet the girl even we know each other for a long time. She quite pretty and chubby especially her sound. Very nice =) Hehe. 

I'll back to UUM tonite. Don ask me my feeling. Still the same. No change. I'm sad when i think about it. I should packing all my things now but i keep blogger ING. I'm still confuse whether i should skip my Ko-K on 25 Feb. It's my cousin wedding dinner day as well as MPP Spring Festival too =) I hope i can attend both events but i cant =( Should i apply it ??? Who can help me neh??? Kaka...

Using some time to change my blog layout again. Tittle have been changed. Hehe.

没有评论:

发表评论