2010年10月22日星期五

~Jitra Mall~








15-10-2010(Friday)
JITRA MALL
It's was holiday for Kedah...
As usual~~sure i'll sleep until 11am...
Bt ...unlucky~~~
I cant do dis for today...
Yup~~~i'm too tired...
My timetable for sem one start from 8am everyday...
I need to accept although i'm dislike and hate...
Its too early for me...
Get ready to Jitra v my roomate and senior...
HUH...
Raining day again...
we went there by bus...
Lucky~~~ we no need stand for whole journey...
Except choon yang...
He is the only guy go along with us...
He is the only guy who stand whole journey in the bus...
ERM...
shopping is hobbies for gals...
Yet~~~
i'm starting hungry...
Lastly~~~
we decide to choose a near by restaurant to full in our hungry stomach...
Tomyam Mee~~~ i miss it too badly...
Hehe...
Senior was shock by choon yang..
But it just normal thing for me...
Wat did he done???
As usual~~~he ate two type of food once time...
HOHOHO~~~
Oh ya~~~ d service gal quite gud and nice...
She hav a talent memories...
We giv her a test...
She can speak out the food while we jz giv her a code...
Excellent and amazing...
Haha...
I also hope i'll get dis kind of brain...
After finish having my breakfast and lunch~~~
Its a shooting time...
Thanks our camera man--Choon Yang...
He hav a gud camera...
Haha...
WO~~~ not bad oso...
'还魂'
Our movie...
They are too bad...
Lucky~~~ i hav a bag as jacket...
All d scary scene was cover by the bag...
Thanks cheng yuan...
Erm... We meet Ashli and Chu San at dis smaller shopping mall...
Haha...
Well~~~ they are busy buying dress...
HOHOHO~~~
Buying break for my dinner as well...
Hehe ^^
An the same time~~~
i'm enjoying ice-cream as well...
I'm loving it since it was a long time i din eat ady...
Me,Cai yi and Choon yang decide to back uum early~~~
Erm...
i'm proud with my decision...
I'm feeling not well (headache) after back UUM...
Anyways... its was a hapy day for us...
Thx u all guys...



没有评论:

发表评论