2010年10月24日星期日

DPP Tradewinds★













































18-10-2010 (Monday)
My best friend~ sharry hav a badminton practice at Pusat Sukan...
Suddenly received her message ...
She told me tat she will cum muamalat find me after finish practice...
Huh...
Get a shock with the news...bt i'm quite happy...
She is a lazy gal... she less cum find me even we're same uni...
Wakaka...
She giv me surprise oso by sending me next message...
She was feeling not well...
So... she decided not cum to my hostel...
Fine~~~ a bit disappointed to hear tat...
Third surprise agian...
Receiver her message...
I'm laughing after viewing the message...
The gal was sitting Muamalat's bas...
Haha...
OMG~~~ She take a wrong bus...
Finally~~~ we meet up at Muamalat cafe...
HUH...
She seem like very tired...
Suddenly she ask me go tradewinds tonite...
Erm... gud idea...
After packing and say gudbye to my roomate...
We take sapu to Tradewinds...
This is second time i went there...
Wah~~~
their room quite nice...
I love it...
Bt... i lov muamalat toilet most...
Haha...
Erm... she bring me go around the mall...
Well...there hav a lot of students since it was nite...
Include PKP...
We chating n on line while enjoying our junk food n drink...
LOLZ...
Quite enjoy...

19-10-2010 (Tuesday)
I weak up arond 7.20am...
She bring me go to DKG5 by walking...
Dis is one advantage stay at Tradewinds...
Since the distance between tradewinds and kuliah quite near...
I'm taking 10 min to reach DKG5...
HUH... so nice...
First time i go kuliah without taking bus...
Haha...
I think i cant do this when i stay at Muamalat...
Its will make me crazy...
After finish class...
I'm going back to hostel agian...
Haha...
I din get lost...
I'm proud of myself...
Hmmm...
she is starting hungry...
She bring me to Tradewinds cafe...
After buying some food...
We went bc room again...
She is cooking egg for me...
YO~~~ its was a long time i din eat dis type of egg...
I enjoy my breakfast and lunch with her...
I hav been eat 4 eggs a day...
I'm getting fatty...
Haha...
Take a rest at noon...
5.30pm...
I leave Tradewinds...
Muamalat~~~ I'm back...
Thx her for giving me a nice day in DPP Tradewinds....

没有评论:

发表评论