2010年11月17日星期三

AMP Square ♥

11-11-2010 ( Thursday )
Its was a long time i din head to AMP Square ♥Today~ i have a chance to do so with my really best friend -Sharry Baby♥ A very thanks to her accompany me since she is quite buzy with her business ♥ Sharry~~~ u're so good... Lolzzz... Bt ~it does not mean that u can bully me ♥ Hmmm... i become her 'Ah Mat' again ~ Haiz... she is very 'besar biji' lo... i'm scolde her while update dis post~~~ Lalala ♥ No choice~~~ she is my boss + CEO ♥

We had a good and nice journey went to sunway carnival mall ♥ This is why i love to hang out with her ♥ Funny and a lot of happines around ♥ Thanks for giving me a sweet memories on my last day of 19 years old ♥

We're use student card so that we can enjoy the promotion ♥ Its was hundred persent merit ♥ Between you can save your money ♥ Student card are allow on weekday ♥ Start on 10am until 2pm ♥ There have two promotion which is RM10+++ per head ♥ One set just have a drink oli per head ♥ Another set is a drink and a lunch which u can choose urself ♥ Finally~ we decided to choose the second set ♥

Finish register ~Sing K time start ♥ Start our another happiness there ♥





I'm wearing spec =)


She is my sharry baby =)



Paisheh =)
Pls forgive her ♥
Old person should exerciese more ♥




Hip-Hop style♥


炒老鼠粉
Sharry baby pronoun as 老鼠粪 =(
It too oily =(
Fried Rice ♥
This is quite nice ♥
You can try it ♥

没有评论:

发表评论