2010年11月23日星期二

*[Big Head Photo]*

20.11.2010 (Saturday)

Its a long time i din hang out with my sister =( Lucly~~~ i have time to do so during my study weeks =)Sometime it's not easy to match our time =( i'm stil a student... bt she need to work ...  I think today is a good day =) That why we have chance to hang out agian... LolzZz...

Hmm~~~ We're plan to having our breakfast at 83, a restaurant =) I had been told by my little sister the food quite nice =) But... we're not so luckly =( The shop was close =( We decided go to pacific first ^^

First location that we went is France.Taipei =) Hehe... we're not going for the wedding photography... Bt we went there for searching something that we want =) Actually~me and she have three purpose for today =)
We're plan to have a youth photography =) First purpose for today... Hmm... we had serve by two promoter... They're nice =) I think this is a normal attitude when u're work as a promoter =) Hehe..thx them very much ^^ There hav four package that u can choose... RM299,RM399,RM599 and RM899 ...  Hmmm... they're asking me~ wat type of characteristic that i wish to have ??? HUH == i'm wonder ...LOLzZz... i din think this kind of question before... lalala...

Next~~~ we're going to having our lunch ^^ Tasty 'inn always be my first choice =) Hehe... Erm... Chip rice is my love =) Wakaka...  After that  we're going around the shopping mall... Hmmm... i think i have a long time din shopping at Megamall ~ i cant find the location succefully =( same with her ... Penang Island's shopping centre is my favorite shopping centre as well as KL shopping centre =) I wish i can go KL by the end of year =)

'Bid Head photo' ~ its an age i din captual it ~~~ Hehe... Its a very first time i captual with my sister =) Hmm... we're using an hour to do it due there are no customer ...The boss so nice ~ bt quite sorry to him... We give him a lot of problem... Thx him for din scolded us ^^ LoLzZz =) I love the photo so much ^^ I love the design too =) I know u love it too , jessy =)

Let's end the post for today with the 'Big Head Photo' =)

 

没有评论:

发表评论