2010年11月17日星期三

Big day ♥

12-11-2010 (Friday)
Today is  my big day...It oso my anniversary celebration too...I'm extreme happier...Weak up early in the morning, after preparing , went to penang as usual... HUH...its a long time i din went penang since i'm stay in kedah recently... Finally reach penang safely... Hmmm... i'm going to give my man some surprise...I really hope tat he will feel happy and touch when received the present which given by me...

He is wonder wat i'm going to give him... First~he need to close his eye until he is allow to do that... I use the time to open a video maker to show him...  he love to talk and discuss while watching the movie... ARGH~i'm getting angry... that why i give him a warning... keep your mouth shut and watch the video patient and quiet...This is first time trying video maker... Its take a few days to complete the video... Its was a hard job for me since i'm not a genius in art... I need to arrange the photo... design some pattern ... insert some songs... and create some meaningful words...Especially thank suan for helping me a lot... I love the cartoon so much... Its represent our first anniversary ...

Besides... my man becum a KBC... he is kinda buzy to find another present... Lastly he fail to do so... A couple T-shirt is the second present... Xixi ^^ his respond like a kids... happy as a lark... i'm happy too ...

Its time to go kai kai... hehe... At first~ we head to new word park... m[chao guo tiao~curry mee~hokkien mee~ singapura pok pia] This is what we ate... What can i said is i love penang so much especially penang foods... delectable and thumb up ~ this is the words i describle the food for my coursemate~ I promise i'll bring them around when they holidays in penang...

Next destination~ Queensbay mall... its an age i din went there with my beloved dear ^^ Pay broadband fee first~ Afterword~ i'm going to buy some cosmetic ...This is first time i buy this kind of things... Hehe... Huh~~~ i'm so confuse... Bt~~~lucky~~~ thx the promoter for helping me a lot... She is kind and patient~~~ Between~ she teach me a lot... By the way~ Thx my dear for giving me cosmetic as a burthday present... This is third present he gave me... i'm appreciate it ^^ We had have Mc'D  ice-cream before we went back...


Lastly~ thanks you all for your burthday wish ^^


I'm officially 20 ^@^

没有评论:

发表评论