2010年11月23日星期二

`Study Weeks`

Hey~~~ reader...I'm here again...

Sadly to say that i'll back UUM tomolo... Hmm... i had been stayed at home for almost a month... Now... it's time to go back... Wat i feel now??? I think it's so complicated ... I miss my roomate as well as my coursemate ... I hope can meet with them soon... Besides... i don wanna leave my sweet home... I miss my bed... miss my mummy's cook foods... miss Penang too...

The thing i should clap for myself is i din waste my study weeks without doing nothing... Hehe... i do all revision as usual... I repeat and repeat... No choice... i'm a short memory person... LOLzZz... ‘一分耕耘,一分收获’~ i hope i'll get a good result ^^

-Doing revison
-Eating
-TVB ing
-Dream ing
-On line ing
-Chat ing
-Attend wedding ing
-Shopping
-Dating
-Sing K ing

Yup~~~ my life on study week =)

PS: Final exam for sem 1... Gambatte ya ^@^

没有评论:

发表评论